TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we present and supply any of our listed accommodation / booking services and exclusive offers on our website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before placing a booking order from the site. By registering and ordering any of our services, you are bound by these terms and conditions.
1.1 We are Baybayin Hub Philippines, located at 552 Protacio Street, Pasay City, Metro Manila Philippines.
1.2 These Terms and Conditions dictate the supply by us of any services ordered by you on the site. By agreeing to order any of our services, you are legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1.3 Infringements on these Terms and Conditions may be subject to legal action.
2. PLACEMENT OF RESERVATIONS
2.1 To place a Reservations, you must first register and create an account on the site and be an exclusive member.
2.2 Once you select a service, the price and any applicable charges will be shown to you. Unless otherwise stated on the site, all charges are issued in Philippine currency.
2.3 You shall pay the full amount reflected on the Billing shown to you upon confirmation of Reservations. All payments shall be made through Online Money Transfer.
2.4 Your proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com including the CODE or details of Room / Unit you want to reserve.
2.5 All information submitted to us and or site must be accurate and up to date. Any changes relevant to Baybayin Hub shall be made known to us.
2.6 Once a Reservation payment has been submitted, you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated here.
2.7 Your Reservation remains valid unless we receive notice that it has been Cancelled, Rebook, Transfer of Host Resorts or valid for Refund. (see section 5).
2.8 If any mistakes have been made in your Reservation payment, please inform
firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order in accordance to your instructions.
3.1 We only accept payments made through Online Money Transfer.
3.2 We ensure that every payment transaction occurs within a secure environment. As soon as your payment details have been sent to us; an email confirmation will be sent to you within 24 to 48 hours.
4.1 Due to new pre-condition requirements for travel, we advise you to set your Reservation dates 2 weeks ahead for you to process all necessary travel documents.
4.2 We aim to deliver within the committed time upon submission of payment confirmation. Please allow 2-3 working days to confirm the availability of your booking date with our partner Hotel and Resorts.
4.3 We process Reservations from Monday to Fridays during non-holiday periods. For transactions made during the
weekend and/or holidays, Reservations can be expected to be processed within the next working day.
4.4 We shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, charges or expenses arising out of short notice bookings.
4.5 Upon confirmation of your booking payment/s, and dates, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you.
5. CANCELLATION, REBOOKING, AND REFUND POLICIES
If you wish to cancel a booking placement, please contact email@example.com within 24 hours.
5.1 Cancellation Policies
- NO SHOW: Payments made is completely forfeited.
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival date: Deposit is completely forfeited.
- 8 to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% of payment will be forfeited.
- More than 15 days prior to arrival date: 20% of payment will be forfeited.
5.2 Rebooking Policies
- Rebooking made more than 15 days prior to arrival is free of charge.
- Rebooking made less than 15 days prior to arrival will have an additional charge.
- Rebooking is valid for 6 months and subject to additional charges based on the current season rate.
The rate at the time of booking will prevail, but if the schedule will be changed from weekday to a weekend, the price difference will be collected. Once a rebooking is made, the reservation shall be considered final. Changes made after this may incur extra charges.
5.3 Refund Policies
- Request for refunds made more than 15 days prior to arrival will be considered.
- Request for refunds made 5 days to 14 days prior to arrival will be considered for 50% Refund.
- Refunds will only be considered for those who have immediately paid in full.
- Refunds will be made after complete payment and after the bank declares that there is no irregularity in the
- Shortened Stays & No Shows for confirmed bookings will not be refunded.
6. DATA PROTECTION
6.1 We process all information rendered by you in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
7. PHILIPPINE LAW AND JURISDICTION